Super Mystery #2: Danger Overseas

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 30, 2007, 10:24:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

You can now pre-order Danger Overseas, the second Nancy Drew / Hardy Boys Super Mystery, on Amazon.com and Amazon.ca.

Kerin

If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Kerin

If Christ had been a philosopher, they could have debated Him.Had He been a religionist, they could have ignored Him.But Christ was love.What do you do with that?

SkyWarp

Kerin

I can't wait to see how the hardys and nancy run into each other this time.

tomswift2002

Hopefully there is no more ATAC playing match maker.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Centrion

Yeah, a non-ATAC ND HB supermystery would be interesting. We'll see...
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

SkyWarp

The cover art has been updated in the first post of this thread. 

tomswift2002

Looks like the Hardy's are headed to the boot-country.

HardyFreak95

I CAN'T WAIT! I CAN'T WAIT!! Terror on Tour ROCKED my :D ;D SOCKS!! :) ;) :D ;D :P :-*
I Luv the Hardy boys and Nancy Drew! That's why I live in Bayport Heights!

White Eagle

A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!

Centrion

Looks like were going to Italy. Hmm...
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

SDLagent

I have posted the plot summary of ''Danger Overseas'' on The Hardy Boys Wiki.  To read it click on the link below.

http://hardyboys.wikia.com/wiki/Danger_Overseas

mystery chick 901