Which is 30's Casefile is better?

Started by tomswift2002, January 13, 2008, 01:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Between Running On Empty (Casefile 36) and Danger Zone (Casefile 37), which one do you think is the better book?

Running On Empty
2 (50%)
Danger Zone
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: January 27, 2008, 01:11:31 PM

tomswift2002

I just recently won both these titles off Ebay, and I've read them before, but I've neve been able to decide which book is the better of the two.  So, I'm posing the question to you guys.  This poll is open for 14 days.  One vote only.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

White Eagle

A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!

Centrion

I went with Danger Zone, it was a really good book to me.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

tomswift2002

Well, right now with only a few days to go, it looks like everyone thinks that they are both good books as well.  2 votes for each, with each receiving 50% of the vote.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

NZone

I am going to have to go with Danger Zone
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

tomswift2002

But, I guess a lot of people are in the same boat as me.  Two of the best Hardy Boys books of all time right side by side in the 30's of the Casefiles.

NZone

i thought 35-39 was a great run of casefiles  :)
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

tomswift2002

Yeah, that was a good run, from January 1990-May 1990.  5.5 million times better than the current books.