The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

Ah- should've known this one. Just couldn't quite think of it. The Shattered Helmet is one of my favorites from the original 58 books of The Hardy Boys too.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

I knew it was from The Shattered Helmet but couldn't be bothered to look it up.

hardygirl847

OK new question...FINALLY... :)

In Shock Waves (A Nancy Drew/Hardy Boys Super Mystery). what does Frank compare his tan to?
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardygirl847

Darn it Trevor!!!!  :P

You're turn.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

tomswift2002

What is the shape of Lila Lewis' pool?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

hardygirl847

tomswift2002

hardygirl847

Yay! Now I can try to redeem myself with a harder question. Stay tuned.

hardygirl847

OK...I picked a question..

On the daily show quiz that Frank participates in, who are his teammates?

SDLagent

I don't know Frank participated in a daily show quiz.

hardygirl847

Here's a hint...

"(blank), who was one of Frank's teammates on the daily quiz show, was tall and gangly, with tightly curled red hair and a freckled face."-Page 2, The Prime-Time Crime, Digest # 109

MacGyver

I knew what book it was- I just haven't gotten around to looking it up yet. But I'll give someone else a chance to answer first.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

Mac, are you saying I gave too much of a hint?  :P

tomswift2002

Steve Burke, Debbie Hertzberg.  I also knew which book, but I just hadn't had time to look it up.