Undercover Brothers #25 Double Trouble

Started by SDLagent, June 28, 2008, 02:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

And really the only way to tell the covers apart are the publishers logos on the spine.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Olivia

I have The Shore Road Mystery (second printing, 1944) and The Ghost at Skeleton Rock (first printing, 1957).

SDLagent

With the Applewood books are not all the books red? Whereas the only the first few originals are actually red.

tomswift2002

Grosset & Dunlap originally issued the books from 1927 to 1932.  Basically, they issued from The Tower Treasure to the first printing of While The Clock Ticked (#'s 1-11) in in the red cloth.  Applewood has only issued from Treasure to A Figure In Hiding, #1-16.  So some people might try to pass off an Applewood of 1-11 as a first printing of the book.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

003Robin457

Too bad it?s a movie plot. I had hope that the word Double meant the return of Fred and Jim from Wanted. It would be cool to have a villain return like WARD in the GNs. But oh well stunt doubles could be cool.

Olivia

Quote from: 003Robin457 on August 04, 2008, 11:58:20 AM
Too bad it?s a movie plot. I had hope that the word Double meant the return of Fred and Jim from Wanted. It would be cool to have a villain return like WARD in the GNs. But oh well stunt doubles could be cool.

I never thought of that (Fred and Jim returning). Good insight!

By the way, welcome to the board :)

SDLagent

I'd love to see the return of the Johannsons! They're the only UB badies I even remember and a Hardy vs. Johannson trilogy would be great!

SDLagent

FrankJoeATAC

SDLagent

Oh, okay. Of the top of my head I thought it was Johanson.

Centrion

Yeah, I liked the Johansons, too. And My oldest book is an Original While the Clock Ticked with Dustjacket.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

003Robin457

Olivia

JoeHardyRocks

They really should put WARD in the regular UB series. I t would make it more interesting for ATAC to have a real enemy. :)
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

003Robin457