The Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers: The New Case Files

Started by tomswift2002, February 18, 2010, 06:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

I've got the first two issues of the Nancy Drew New Casefiles, mainly for the setup for the Hardy Boys/ Nancy Drew crossover.  I wasn't really into the whole vampire/Twilight story.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardygirl847

For me, I am skipping the ND ones. It seems to be following the HB storyline more. I guess we'll see. If it seems necessary to read the first two ND then I will. I wasn't really into the vampire idea either. Zombies...not so much but at least it was Frank and Joe. They could be clowns and I'd still read it. :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

hardygirl847

I actually thought of that as soon as I wrote it. But you know what I meant. :)....Hopefully.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)