The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boys UB Fan

What book did Frank and Joe investigate hazing?

SDLagent

SDLagent

In what book did Frank and Joe investigate a great mystery at an airport?

MacGyver

I'm gonna venture a wild guess-
The Great Airport Mystery? ;D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

MacGyver

Hmm- I'm gonna have to find an easier one- these are getting to be just too challenging ;D

Okay- what's the name of Frank and Joe's other aunt?
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

(Technically this could also have been Gertrude as either she or Janet would be the "other aunt" comparatively ;))
But yes- I was mainly going for Janet Hardy, as named in "The Secret of Mountaintop Inn", the short story contained within Nancy Drew and The Hardy Boys: Supersleuths!
I was looking at this the other day and trying to figure out the family tree- I assume Janet is Fenton's sister-in-law, thus he must have a brother. [It seems highly unlikely Laura's maiden name would have also been Hardy, though I suppose it is possible.]
My next trivia question would be then- who are Karen Young's parents and what's her connection to Frank and Joe precisely? (Though perhaps this is making too much out of a short story that probably isn't exactly considered canon by most...)

SDLagent

I posted about Fenton's mysterious brother awhile ago.

MacGyver

ah, okay- I forgot about that. Thanks for the link- I'll add to the conversation there then.

tomswift2002

So, I guess it's my turn to post a question?

Which Hardy Boys story was originally written in German?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

SDLagent

One of the Digests, right? The Submarine Caper or something...

MacGyver

that one's set in Germany- sounds like a good guess to me...I've got no clue on this one

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on September 24, 2011, 08:33:56 PM
One of the Digests, right? The Submarine Caper or something...

You got it.  The manuscript was written in German and then translated into English.