Forum Update

Started by SkyWarp, December 25, 2011, 01:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

A small update to the forum software was implemented.  Nothing new, just small security and bug fixes.

SkyWarp

A small update (2.0.6) to the forums was made today.  Just small bug fixes.  But as always, if you notice anything out of the ordinary, please let me know.

SkyWarp

A small update (2.0.7) to the forums was made today.  Just small bug fixes.  But as always, if you notice anything out of the ordinary, please let me know.

SkyWarp

A small update (2.0.8 ) to the forums was made today.  Just small bug fixes.  But as always, if you notice anything out of the ordinary, please let me know.

SkyWarp

A small update (2.0.9) to the forums was made today.  Just small bug fixes.  But as always, if you notice anything out of the ordinary, please let me know.

SkyWarp

A small update (2.0.10) to the forums was made today.  Just small bug fixes.  But as always, if you notice anything out of the ordinary, please let me know.

SkyWarp

A small update (2.0.12) to the forums was made today.  Just small bug fixes.  But as always, if you notice anything out of the ordinary, please let me know.

SkyWarp

A small update (2.0.13) to the forums was made today.  Just small bug fixes.  But as always, if you notice anything out of the ordinary, please let me know.

SkyWarp

A small update (2.0.14) to the forums was made today.  Just small bug fixes and security enhancements.  But as always, if you notice anything out of the ordinary, please let me know.

SkyWarp

A couple updates (2.0.16 and 2.0.17) to the forums were made today.  Mostly bug fixes and security enhancements.  But as always, if you notice anything out of the ordinary, please let me know.

SkyWarp

A small update (2.0.19) to the forums was made today.  Mostly bug fixes and security enhancements.  But as always, if you notice anything out of the ordinary, please let me know.

There will also be a more substantial update soon. 

SkyWarp

A significant update (2.1.0) and a smaller patch update (2.1.1) were made to the forums today. 

These updates bring a somewhat better mobile experience to the forums.  This is a large user interface change as well as many other changes, so more so than usual, if you notice anything out of the ordinary, please let me know.

MacGyver

Wow! Quite a difference for the mobile experience! It will take a bit of getting used to but it looks good so far.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Wow, loving this new look.

SkyWarp

A small update (2.1.2) to the forums was made today.  Mostly bug fixes and security enhancements.  But as always, if you notice anything out of the ordinary, please let me know.