Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys seasons 1-3 on Dvd????

Started by 003Robin457, February 04, 2009, 07:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

003Robin457

Heay guys this site came up in MPF's ads by google. (Look up) What it is is Seasons 1-3 of the old ND&HB show on DVD. I didn't know 3 was realesed! Guys whats going on? Is this some specail lemited edition of a sham?

http://www.planetdvdstore.com/product.php?productid=39100

Lola

As far as I know Season 3 hasn't come out on DVD yet, Robin. I've seen that site before. I think they have put season 3 onto dvd's either from taping the show when it aired on TVLand or the Disney Channel (where it aired in Australia). I have Season 3 on DVD only by getting it from a seller on ebay....the seller had "Last Kiss of Summer" up for sale and I asked if they had any other episodes. I got all 3 seasons(before season 1&2 came out).

Olivia

What Lola said.

I think I saw that site before as well and it does look like they make the dvds themselves.

003Robin457

tomswift2002

They probably are illegal DVD's, and considering that the entire series is spread over 19 DVD's, it sounds like you might have some compression issues.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on February 09, 2009, 04:47:22 PM
19 DVD?! Holy crap.

Plus, lets think of it this way.

The official Universal DVD's contain:

Season 1

1 DVD - dual sided double density discs

Season 2

8 DVD - single sided double density discs

That's a total of 10 discs, plus the third season of the show only had 10 episodes, so on double density discs, you are still looking at 3 discs (4 episodes per disc on 2 of the DVD's, and 1 DVD with 2 episodes).