The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

It's from the original text of The Melted Coins.

MacGyver

Ah- well, I don't have a copy of the original text for that book. I'll take a guess for fun though.
Peso?
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: tomswift2002 on January 28, 2011, 06:13:59 PM

New question.

What is the name of "Mr. Spanish's" coin?

Tom asked a question, because this is a trivia game... We're trying to guess the answer...
"Thank you, Joe."

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on February 15, 2011, 09:29:59 PM
Tom asked a question, because this is a trivia game... We're trying to guess the answer...

Sorry. :-[

MacGyver

That's okay. If you can track down a copy of the original text of The Melted Coins (maybe at your library)- you can find this answer.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on February 15, 2011, 10:32:35 PM
That's okay. If you can track down a copy of the original text of The Melted Coins (maybe at your library)- you can find this answer.

Not happening! ::)

Mattie

hardygirl847

We're STILL on this question??? lol Tom, we need some hints or something. :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: hardygirl847 on February 16, 2011, 01:53:18 PM
We're STILL on this question??? lol Tom, we need some hints or something. :)

I second that! ::) ;)

tomswift2002

The coin's name contain's a first and last name.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardygirl847

Mr. Spanish??? LOL He could have named his coin after himself.  :P
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

JoeHardyRocks

Christopher Columbus? Hernando De Soto? Ferdinand Magellen? :P Again- we're not as smart as you think we are , Tom. :(
"Thank you, Joe."

tomswift2002

In The Melted Coins, 1944, "Mr. Spanish" gives this coin to Aunt Gertrude because she only collects female coins.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca