The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mattie

tomswift2002

I thought that one would take a while.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Was that in Darkness Falls? (#89 in The Hardy Boys Casefiles)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Mattie

Yeah I read that book like two months ago. :D

MacGyver

Thought so- it's been a long time since I've read the book, but that sounded familiar. Of course, I didn't even see the question before you'd already posted the answer. Good job! What's the next one? :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Yeah it was from "Darkness Falls".  I just finished the Kobo version of the book the other day.  Who knows, maybe someone will lead a discussion on it in 2013.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

MacGyver

Mattie

Ok, who were the Hardy boys trying to rescue in the "Borderline Case"?

MacGyver

Mr. Morton?  (I may be off on the name- I'm referring to the Hardys' teacher there with them in Greece.

Mattie

Yeah, thats one. But I'm looking for three names. thats my mistake though i should've said that earlier. :(

MacGyver

okay- no problem. I'll have to look through the book again for that though...

MacGyver

so.......anyone ever figure this out?

Mattie

Okay MacGyver i'll give it to you

MacGyver

Okay- thanks, Mattie. Let's see- what's a good question....?

Well, this is kinda Hardy Boys-related and kinda not at the same time, but- What cartoon character made an appearance on the cover of The Hardy Boys Casefiles #69 Mayhem in Motion?

tomswift2002