Network and Assassins

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, August 09, 2007, 01:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

I?d just like to know general info (there?s hardly any were on the web :() and history about the Network, and Assassins and the Gray Man.

tomswift2002

The Network is a top-secret government agency in the same branch as the CIA and FBI, but, even to most people in those organizations, the Network is unknown, unless you are top brass.  The Network, after the events of The Crowning Terror and The Alien Factor, took over control of everything that Espionage Resources, another top-secret government agency, ran due to high-corruption in that agency.  The Network also likes to withhold vital information from the Hardy's when they are on cases for the agency.

The Assassins apparently started back in the 13th or 14th century, although no one is sure, and they are a world wide terrorist organization.   The Assassins top foe, aside from the Hardy's, is the Network.  The Assassins were responsible for the death of Iola Morton and the capture and plastic surgery of Sally Collins (The Lazarus Plot), during which, the Assassins were helping another criminal organization perfect plastic surgery for planting Assassins in high-ranking areas of governments all over the world.  The Lazarus Clinic, as it was called, would come back to haunt the Hardy Boys a few months after they had broken up a major Assassin ring, ranging from luggage thefts, to plans to drop an Atom bomb down a volcano.  The Assassins rigged up a number of Halloween pranks designed to discredit the Hardy's in the trial of the top Assassin who was captured during the Ring Of Evil case.  One of the tricks was tricking Frank Hardy into flying to Maine (who took Callie with him) and pretending to kill Callie and having Frank make a fool of himself with the local police. (Dead Of Night

The Gray Man was the Hardy's contact in the Network.  He was cloned twice by the Assassins.  His real name was Arthur Gray.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

Thanks for the info.?

I just skipped the part about The Lazarus Plot because I haven?t read that book yet (I HATE SPOILERS), can I read that part or are there spoilers? ???

Centrion

The Network is a top secret goverment whose archenemy is the Assassians. Arthur E. Gray, a heavy hitter in the agency, is the Hardy's contact to it. They use many different buildings as fronts, like other organizations. Few people know the head, whom I won't mention due to spoilers.

The Assassians are the worst enemy of the Network. Their motto is you never take an Assassain alive. Al Rousasa is a heavy hitter. They give out terror on a global level. Their agents would rather die then give out information, and often take their own life with cynaide tooth capsules. The Assassian codenamed Boris is also high up.

Hope that helps. I tried not to give away spoilers, since you said you haven't read the Lazarus Plot.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

SDLagent

SDLagent

Is it called The Network or just Network?

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

SDLagent

tomswift2002

White Eagle

But there's actually a woman in a higher Network position than the Gray Man, which you would know if you read #4. Sorry if you consider that a spoiler.
A man with wings can do anything, but a man with a rocket can do Everything!

tomswift2002

And I believe that she only appears in #4 The Lazarus Plot.  Otherwise, the Gray Man is the Hardy's contact, and is pretty high up in the organization.

White Eagle

Like the Gray Man said, "There's always a higher rank." (Someting like that)

Centrion

Yeah, but except for the woman in Lazarus Plot, I haven't seen anyone higher then the Gray Man within the Network.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

White Eagle

Centrion

Yeah, that's what i thought. I wish we knew more about the Gray Man's background, but it does give him an air of mystery.
-Frank
-Joe