fanfiction

Started by Kerin, October 03, 2007, 07:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

003Robin457

Mabey Tom Swift can alter the space/time continium and bring him back.

joshuamiguel

Quote from: 003Robin457 on July 05, 2009, 09:10:43 PM
Mabey Tom Swift can alter the space/time continium and bring him back.

lol XD  :)
I'm back!

003Robin457

Fenlaur

I write fanfiction (HDA, FF.Net) and I also read a lot of it too.
FENLAUR

hardygirl847

I'm not usually into fanfic but I found at least one author on Fanfiction.net that is worth reading! Amethyst Noir has two REALLY great stories. One about a psycho that kidnaps Frank and then uses Joe to make him learn his "lesson". That one is not finished but worth reading. OMG I am in suspense! Another is complete and more lengthy. It's called Spion din Romania. Got great reviews and I'm actually going to start on it now. Enjoy!
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Olivia

Thanks for the suggestions (it especially helps so we don't have to sift through so many).

And welcome! :)

SDLagent

Try Dawn's stories on HDA. I've only read one (Pandora) but it was really good, and all her stories are part of the same series. Her lastest one, Flashpoint is just being posted, now.

http://www.hardydetectiveagency.com/library/plotblurbd.htm

hardygirl847

Dawn FD is good too (LOVED Pandora even with Nancy in it) and so are Red Hardy's (on fanfiction.net). Red's have a little more angst but OMG so well written! I have read most of her stuff now and it's really good. She actually cares about what she is writing. She loves Joe and puts him into some very horrible situations. If you enjoy more danger and things like that..check out Vanished. Joe gets into quite a predicament...It's part of her series but she touches on past things so you get an idea of what happened before without having to read it. She has some GREAT descriptions too!

If you have time to get addicted to a good story...you should really check it out. Humor, danger, love...awesome!
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)