What Would They Want For Christmas?

Started by hardygirl847, December 22, 2009, 12:26:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardygirl847

What would Joe or Frank want for Christmas? Considering all they already have...I think it would be hard to be their girlfriend or family members and figure out a present for each of them.

I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

tomswift2002

Probably a new type of camera that could shoot in the infra-red.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

NancyDrew

Quote from: Santa Claus on December 23, 2009, 06:27:48 PM
Probably a new type of camera that could shoot in the infra-red.

I think that's a great idea. The lastest technology to keep them a step ahead of the bad guys. ;)

hardygirl847

True but they are teenagers too. I could see Joe wanting something more for fun like snowboarding gear or something like that.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

Maybe a Jets jersey, too. That is his favorite football team, after all.

Jokerette

probably a rock CD for Joe and a classical CD for Frank
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

tomswift2002

Quote from: hardygirl847 on December 27, 2009, 12:13:35 AM
True but they are teenagers too. I could see Joe wanting something more for fun like snowboarding gear or something like that.

Well think of like this...aside from just using it on cases, Joe could also have some fun with it by taking pictures of some of the good-looking girls on cases.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

NancyDrew

Quote from: hardygirl847 on December 27, 2009, 12:13:35 AM

Very true! I think that's something they'd want too. lol Maybe something for their motorcycles

hardygirl847

Quote from: Santa Claus on December 27, 2009, 01:26:34 PM
Well think of like this...aside from just using it on cases, Joe could also have some fun with it by taking pictures of some of the good-looking girls on cases.

LOL true...I could see Joe doing that unless Vanessa was in the picture. Heck he would probably still do it anyways.

tomswift2002

Quote from: hardygirl847 on December 27, 2009, 11:33:15 PM
LOL true...I could see Joe doing that unless Vanessa was in the picture. Heck he would probably still do it anyways.

Well in A Crime For Christmas (which takes place before Vanessa Bender was introduced) Joe was doing just that and that's how he met Fiona Fox.

hardygirl847

Quote from: Santa Claus on December 28, 2009, 06:50:06 PM
Well in A Crime For Christmas (which takes place before Vanessa Bender was introduced) Joe was doing just that and that's how he met Fiona Fox.

Yeah I thought of that too when the camera was mentioned. I finally read that book and cracked up when he did that. Very true to Joe...always eyeing the ladies...discreetly or more often...not.. :)

Jokerette

Quote from: Santa Claus on December 28, 2009, 06:50:06 PM
fiona fox? ??? i thought...no, i know she's a sonic the hedgehog character.

I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

Bigfootman

A half-decent mission from ATAC. Something that has nothing to do with death threats and reality shows. Then again, that's almost impossible as long as $&$ are in charge of the series. ::)

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

hardygirl847

Quote from: Dinosaur Dan on December 30, 2009, 01:48:31 PM
A half-decent mission from ATAC. Something that has nothing to do with death threats and reality shows. Then again, that's almost impossible as long as $&$ are in charge of the series. ::)

LOL Yet another reason why the Casefiles should be reopened/continued!! They were ten times better!

tomswift2002

Quote from: RevWolfX on December 30, 2009, 01:11:36 PM
fiona fox? ??? i thought...no, i know she's a sonic the hedgehog character.

I just read the book about a month ago and they Joe does meet Fiona Fox.