The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

QuoteIt's from The Skyfire Puzzle in Chapter 1 when the boys and Fenton are doing the spying.  Chet's code name for the radio is "Gator Two".
Ah- okay. That does sound familiar now. Shows how long it's been since I've read that book.
Well, the name I was looking for is more of an alias Chet took when helping Frank and Joe with some undercover work for a case.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

hardygirl847

Dude this is hard.

Hint as to which series please...?
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on March 03, 2011, 08:21:16 PM
okay- new question.

What is Chet's undercover name?

Hi everyone!  :) I just joined today and it looks like this question hasn't been answered yet. Are you looking for Chet Ball from The Mystery of the Spiral Bridge? It was his undercover name because his hobby right then was shot put and it referred to the heavy metal ball.  8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

Welcome, Hardy Sleuth!
And in retrospect, I probably should have been more specific to which series and all, but yes- you've got the right answer I was looking for!
Good job! :) 8)
It's been a while since I've read, but I really loved having all The Hardy Boys' friends doing the undercover work with them in The Mystery of the Spiral Bridge :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on March 14, 2011, 10:50:55 AM
Welcome, Hardy Sleuth!
And in retrospect, I probably should have been more specific to which series and all, but yes- you've got the right answer I was looking for!
Good job! :) 8)
It's been a while since I've read, but I really loved having all The Hardy Boys' friends doing the undercover work with them in The Mystery of the Spiral Bridge :)
Hi MacGyver! :) (I love that show, too, btw) And I agree about how cool The Mystery of the Spiral Bridge is and with the friends helping. One of my favorites as well with all of the great action and drama in it! 8)

Thanks for the welcome!  :) I enjoy reading the Hardy Boys books and I'm guessing that's a common theme here.  ;)

Next trivia question: What book is the Valiant in?
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

MacGyver

QuoteHi MacGyver!  (I love that show, too, btw)
Cool! MacGyver is pretty much my all time favorite show. :) 8)

Hardy Sleuth

It has great action and adventure and that equals a cool show!  ;D

hardygirl847

Welcome Hardy Sleuth!

Wow...answered one on the first shot! Nice job!! :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: hardygirl847 on March 14, 2011, 10:47:38 PM
Welcome Hardy Sleuth!

Wow...answered one on the first shot! Nice job!! :)

Hi hardygirl847!  :) Thanks!  ;D

Since no one has made any guesses for the question here's a clue: Caribbean  :)

MacGyver

Okay- I was thinking The Valiant sounded familiar, but mainly because it's the name of a cool Star Trek: The Next Generation novel by Michael Jan Friedman. ;)

But anyway- after that clue, I'm thinking maybe The Caribbean Cruise Caper? :D

Hardy Sleuth

No, I'm sorry. :( I was hoping to lead to the Caribbean to find the Valiant . :) It's from a Casefile.

JoeHardyRocks

Soo the Valiant is like a boat? Hmmmm... Sabotage at Sea? ;D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

MacGyver

QuoteNo, I'm sorry.  I was hoping to lead to the Caribbean to find the Valiant .  It's from a Casefile.
Okay- I had to try the obvious though, just in case. ;)

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on March 16, 2011, 11:00:30 AM
Soo the Valiant is like a boat? Hmmmm... Sabotage at Sea? ;D

Hi JoeHardyRocks! :) Just joined this week and meeting everybody. :)  That's a great Hardy Boys graphic novel Dude Ranch O' Death. 8) No, sorry, :( the Sea Spirit II was in Sabotage at Sea.

Quote from: MacGyver on March 16, 2011, 10:35:05 PM
Okay- I had to try the obvious though, just in case. ;)

It was worth a shot, MacGyver! 8) Good try! :)

JoeHardyRocks

Heyy Hardy Sleuth! Welcome to our little community! ;D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."