Hardy Boys Mystery #189 One False Step

Started by Hardy Sleuth, December 18, 2012, 10:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Sleuth

I read Hardy Boys #189 One False Step and wow, such great action and excitement! 8) There are twists and turns and good investigating. A must read and read again! ;D Frank and Joe had to figure out about who was pulling off mysterious, daring robberies plus they had to keep from getting killed. The Hardy brothers don't give up no matter the odds. 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

I liked the daring acrobatics used in the crimes in this book. That was pretty interesting. It was indeed One False Step for both the bad guys and The Hardy Boys that they had to be wary of.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Edge of your seat when Frank and Joe had to be so acrobatic to survive and catch the criminals!!!! 8) And then that helicopter coming!! Yeah, clever title! 8) I was mentally cheering for the Hardys every step of the way! 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

tomswift2002

Hard to believe, but it's been 15 years since this book came out, and that means that we're 2 months away from the discontinuation of the Original Hardy Boys series, which ran from 1927-2005.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Yes. And sadly, in my opinion, none of The Hardy Boys books released since then have really been of the same quality as the Originals and Digests and Casefiles.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"