Murder House cover revealed

Started by SDLagent, July 05, 2008, 05:14:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

The cover of ''Murder House'', the final book in the Hardy Boys Murder House mini-series and the 24th book in the main Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers series, has been revealed at SimonSays.com. ''Murder House'' is scheduled for a September 30, 2008 release.

tomswift2002

Joe:  Hi, I'm a Mac.
Frank: Hi, I'm a PC and today we are going to play hang the hang-man by his foot.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

ROTFLOL!

Oh my goodness, Tom! I don't laugh much about things I read on forums, but that was so funny, because even though I hadn't even thought of that, you are so right!

tomswift2002

Well, with Frank in the brown sports coat it reminded me right away of those cheesy Mac commercials (okay, so I guess S&S is not only parodying reality TV but also Mac commercials).
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

tomswift2002

Sometimes I just crack myself up.

Sam Spade

Yeah, I saw that cover on the back of House Arrest when I picked it up yesterday.

BTW, maybe it's a little strange of me to notice, but it looks like the shoes and pants Frank and Joe are wearing here might be the same ones they are wearing on the cover of Deprivation House.
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

SDLagent

Yes, I believe they are. Notice that Joe is wearing the same outfit on ''House Arrest'' and ''Haunted'', as well. Also notice, the silhouettes on ''Deprivation House" are actually the boys from following covers.

Q

It seems like they don't like to release a cover two books in advance. They like to wait for one book to come out before releasing the next cover in other words.

Q

Boy these covers just keep getting worse. The Hardy boys are just STANDING there!! Even the old UB covers were better.

Olivia

That was pretty funny, tomswift2002.

Yeah...that cover art. Well, don't judge a book by it's cover. Except maybe you can this time, because it's not that great and the HB:UB series isn't that great lol! Half-kidding ;)

Bigfootman

I wish they would end this series already!

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: Bigfootman on July 18, 2008, 06:53:53 PM
I wish they would end this series already!
Do u mean end UB's or Trilogys???
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

tomswift2002

I think he means bring the UB's (UB trilogies included) to a good close instead of keeping the series wriggling in pain, gasping for its last dying breath.

JoeHardyRocks

They are good books! Why dose no one like them?!?!
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

SDLagent