How many of your friends read Hardy Boys?

Started by SDLagent, August 14, 2008, 04:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

Mattie

hardygirl847

I do this too but sadly I don't have time to read ten of them a week. So, I do tend to pick and choose based on recommendations. I plan on reading the other ones at some point.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

Olivia

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on October 19, 2010, 11:01:47 PM

Now now, let's not point fingers!! *ahem* *mumbles an indistinct name*  :o

lol. We need some comic relief once in a while.

Jokerette

I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

SDLagent

I like most of The Hardy Boys books I have read.

Jokerette

i'd repeat myself, but i'll just:

Quote from: DarkMist on October 29, 2010, 12:14:06 PM
really? you have a really really weird way of showing it...
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

iheartmystery

I have one friend who reads Nancy Drew books but I literally know no one who reads Hardy Boys: Undercover Brothers and even the older ones.
I once tried to get my little brother to read them and he read #1 of the UB books....he said he loved it but then he never read another one  >:( lol. Btw, is it just me or is it insulting that they put 'Ages 8-12' on the back of the Undercover Brothers books..? Lol.
American Teens Against Crime :)

Olivia

Quote from: iheartmystery on April 14, 2011, 11:46:54 AM
Btw, is it just me or is it insulting that they put 'Ages 8-12' on the back of the Undercover Brothers books..? Lol.

It's just the reading level. Like newspapers are grade 5 level (or whatever people claim).

But for the UBs, I think it's kind of the maturity level at times too...

MacGyver

But for the UBs, I think it's kind of the maturity level at times too...
Hahahaha- true that. ;D 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Some of the UB's I'd not want kids under 12 to read. The Lost series comes to mind.

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

iheartmystery

Quote from: Katie on April 14, 2011, 05:47:07 PM
Some of the UB's I'd not want kids under 12 to read. The Lost series comes to mind.

yeah haha i was just thinking how younger kids would get creeped out lol
American Teens Against Crime :)