Trying To Find Title

Started by LTCSZ, January 29, 2014, 01:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LTCSZ

Hi: Looking for a book for my Grandson...About the Hardy Boys investigate something to do with the Atomic Bomb...Sorry to be so general, but that was all the info he had...Thanks for the help,

Steve

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: LTCSZ on January 29, 2014, 01:28:17 AM
Hi: Looking for a book for my Grandson...About the Hardy Boys investigate something to do with the Atomic Bomb...Sorry to be so general, but that was all the info he had...Thanks for the help,

Steve

Hi Steve! :)

Here are some of the Hardy Boys books that refer to that:

Hardy Boys #22 The Flickering Torch Mystery
Hardy Boys #37 The Ghost at Skeleton Rock
Hardy Boys #57 The Firebird Rocket
Hardy Boys #61 The Pentagon Spy (this one just recently went out of print, so you might still be able to find it new and there's used books.)

All four are great books, I've read them. :) 22, 37, and 57 are available now in paper and ebook. All of them are also available from the library where he could try each of them and see if it's one of those. :) Hope it is. :)

EDIT: Well, I just saw you posted in a different section while I was answering this one. And I see from your other post you said it's a Casefile. I tried. :)

Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

Hardy Sleuth

Well, I just saw you posted in a different section while I was answering this one. And I see from your other post you said it's a Casefile. I tried. :)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

LTCSZ

Thanks for the response...Feast or Famine on responses, I guess...Really appreciate the help!

Steve

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: LTCSZ on January 29, 2014, 07:22:46 PM
Thanks for the response...Feast or Famine on responses, I guess...Really appreciate the help!

Steve

You're welcome. :) As soon as I signed in this evening, I worked on answering your post. :)

tomswift2002

You might be thinking of the Hardy Boys And Tom Swift Ultra Thriller: Time Bomb.  In the story it is mentioned that Professor Reisenbach had worked on the Manhattan Project.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

QuoteYou might be thinking of the Hardy Boys And Tom Swift Ultra Thriller: Time Bomb.  In the story it is mentioned that Professor Reisenbach had worked on the Manhattan Project.
This is the first one that came to mind for me when I saw this too. If it's not Time Bomb, then I'll have to think on it some more and research some...
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

The only other Casefile that I can think of that is WWII-oriented would be #127 Dead In The Water, but in that one the boys are going after a German U-boat that sank during WWII.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca