Hardy Boys boxed sets

Started by MacGyver, January 08, 2014, 01:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

I just saw this boxed set for The Hardy Boys books 1- 10 online and I don't think I've seen this one before.

I just thought it was interesting. I know there have been a couple of other boxsets released over the years- does anyone have any in their collections? I'm not real huge on getting boxsets just for the sake of the box (particularly when I already have the individual books contained therein.)
I ran across a copy of one of the Wanderer boxed sets some years back, but I've since sold it.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Nice looking set! :) 8) I have the first 10 individually. :)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

That's cool. I have all the first 58 Hardy Boys books (both original text and revised) in one version or another. There are still some titles here and there that I'm trying to get in a Grossett & Dunlap printing (whether the later Flashlight version or earlier hardback- either one is good with me.)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

I've got all 66 books individually, however, I do have a box set from 10 years ago with 1-6.  You'll find that the box sets tend to get released or recirculated in the September to December timeframe due to Christmas.

I also have the Wanderer Tom Swift box set that is somewhat scarce.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Cool! I didn't know Wanderer did a Tom Swift box set. Is that for the Tom Swift III series, I presume? That makes sense too about the box sets being mainly available around Christmas time.

tomswift2002

The Tom Swift box set has "The City In The Stars", "Terror On The a Moons Of Jupiter" and "The Alien Probe".
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

MacGyver

I just posted some pictures of the Hardy Boys Adventures boxed set in The Hardy Boys Wiki if anyone's interested. :) 8)

Hardy Sleuth

Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)