Early Grossett & Dunlap cover art restoration

Started by MacGyver, February 26, 2013, 09:10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

I saw this on Ebay- thought it was pretty interesting and cool. Looks like this guy has some of the early Grossett & Dunlap cover art restored and put together in an album of some sort. :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Hey, very cool! They look really nice, although I would want the books as well with them to read! ;) I love seeing the various covers, they look cool, thanks for sharing this, MacGyver. 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

Hardy Sleuth

Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

MacGyver

Hardy Sleuth