The Hardy Boys Adventures Have Begun

Started by SkyWarp, February 07, 2013, 09:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

Just a reminder that the first two Hardy Boys Adventures books Secret of the Red Arrow and Mystery of the Phantom Heist are now available for purchase. 

The third book in the series, The Vanishing Game, is also available for pre-order from Amazon.com

MacGyver

Yay for the new series finally being here!  :) 8)
I've already got the first two books and I'm looking forward to tracking down hardcover copies when I can.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

8) I'd like to have the hardcovers, but paperbacks are good, too! ;D
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

VLoneWolf

I finally got to read the first 2 books in this new series.  I think their all right.

MacGyver

Cool! I still have yet to venture forth into the Adventures series. But then- I've only read 1 book in the Undercover Brothers series too (the first one). And it took me 7 years to do that, rigth when the series was ending! I do want to read some of these books at some time. I'm still reading various other books right now- including finally reading just about all of the Nancy Drew & Hardy Boys Supermysteries ('88) series. When I finish those, I will have read all of The Hardy Boys #1-190 (revised versions for first 38, though I've read a few original text too) and The Hardy Boys Casefiles and Hardy Boys and Tom Swift Super Thrillers. Since I'm not trying to read all of the Clues Brothers or Secret Files books at this time, I'll probably resign myself to finally reading all of the UB books as well at some point. (Though given the reviews I've heard, I'll have to see how much of a glutton for punishment I am at that point- lol. Hopefully, they'll be better than I've heard.)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: VLoneWolf on August 12, 2014, 02:23:20 PM
I finally got to read the first 2 books in this new series.  I think their all right.

Cool. :) The first two have been the best so far. 8)

Quote from: MacGyver on August 12, 2014, 03:04:41 PM
Since I'm not trying to read all of the Clues Brothers or Secret Files books at this time, I'll probably resign myself to finally reading all of the UB books as well at some point. (Though given the reviews I've heard, I'll have to see how much of a glutton for punishment I am at that point- lol. Hopefully, they'll be better than I've heard.)

There are some good UBs, just not all of them. 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

MacGyver