Frank and Joe Hardy

Started by bozonessinc, September 29, 2008, 03:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Hardy Boys UB Fan on February 13, 2011, 03:45:37 PM
I know mine would be a more concerned--if we still had dial up, that is. Can you not get anything faster?

We could, but my dad doesn't want to spend the money. We sort of live out in the country, so it's harder to get high-speed. It's just waiting for my dad to get tired of not getting to see the news.  ;) ::)
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on February 13, 2011, 03:56:40 PM
We could, but my dad doesn't want to spend the money. We sort of live out in the country, so it's harder to get high-speed. It's just waiting for my dad to get tired of not getting to see the news.  ;) ::)

Ah, yeah. Being out in the country I can see your point. I'm glad to live where we can have high-speed--if you can call 7mb/s high speed, that is. ;D 8)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

We're pretty good at getting off topic here, aren't we? ::) :) 8)
I JUST MADE MY 300th POST!
(Sorry. I'm just excited.
) ;D

MacGyver

Well, congratulations Hardy Boys UB Fan! :) 8)

And to AlwaysAJoeFan- awesome signature! John 14:6 is one of my favorite Bible verses because it states so clearly that Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. :) Amen.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: MacGyver on February 15, 2011, 12:33:08 AM
And to AlwaysAJoeFan- awesome signature! John 14:6 is one of my favorite Bible verses because it states so clearly that Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. :) Amen.

Thanks. I had just read it in my daily devotion and I though it might make a good sig.  ;)
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

trixz15

i guess both are nyc....buh i like frank better cuz he gets gurl,iz da responsiblw one and but he couldnt make it fun if joe wasnt there!!
just lyk in top ten ways to die....playback and frank:joe loves vee-sharp :P :D

MacGyver

Both are New York City?
I assume "lyk" is "Like, you know", but I'm still wondering about this other phrase...
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Olivia

I don't remember what that vee-sharp thing is. Though I don't remember a lot of the UBs - just the ones that were either really bad, or the occasional good one. If we had the book, I guess we could better distinguish.