The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

Wow- I can tell you offhand that you got it right, but I'll let Captain Santa Claus officially confirm it. I only happened to know this because I had just glanced at the back cover of that book a little while ago before posting and recognized the name. Passport to Danger is actually the book I have out and planning to read after finishing Trapped at Sea. And isn't that ironic, don't you think? ;) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

I'm gonna have to make these harder.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

hardygirl847

Quote from: MacGyver on November 16, 2010, 09:22:30 PM
Wow- I can tell you offhand that you got it right, but I'll let Captain Santa Claus officially confirm it. I only happened to know this because I had just glanced at the back cover of that book a little while ago before posting and recognized the name. Passport to Danger is actually the book I have out and planning to read after finishing Trapped at Sea. And isn't that ironic, don't you think? ;) 8)

Isn't it ironic? Don't you think? Like rain on a wedding day....lol

Quote from: Captain Santa Claus on November 17, 2010, 12:04:16 PM
I'm gonna have to make these harder.

I always feel that way too!

Quote from: SDLagent on November 18, 2010, 06:21:17 PM

Let me think of one tonight. I went and saw harry potter last night so haven't been able to get on here. I have to go do a sleep study right now. Look for a new question tomorrow. :)
Next question?
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

hardygirl847

Well I totally didn't do that last post right. OOPS.

OK ...here's your next question...that you will probably get right. I tend to have easy questions.  :-\

Since Thanksgiving is coming soon...

In what book were Frank and Joe "trussed up like a couple of chickens ready for the spit"?

Yeah, it's not a turkey, but it's close; it's poultry. lol
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

MacGyver

Like, every single one of them? ;D ;)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

I'm thinking more like the Original version of The Criss-Cross Shadow.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

hardygirl847

LOL well there is one in particular that Frank actually says that line. That's the one I am looking for, Mac.  :P

hardygirl847

Here's a holiday hint...

It's a later bluespine.

Happy Thanksgiving all (in case I don't make it back on here til  Fri).

SDLagent

JoeHardyRocks

"Thank you, Joe."

hardygirl847

Nope but getting there....

Another hint... Frank and Joe end up going from Bayport to 2 different  countries.

JoeHardyRocks

"Thank you, Joe."

hardygirl847

Nope.

Hint....This title (minus words like "the" or "a" etc) is the only Original that starts with a particular letter. So it's in a "category" all by itself.