Web of Horror

Started by tomswift2002, May 25, 2009, 09:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeHardyRocks

We don't have Casefiles over here!  :'(
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

JoeHardyRocks

We've tried eBay, but we can never get them. Kids have kind of shallow pockets.....
"Thank you, Joe."

tomswift2002

How about inter-library loan at your local library.  You can usually get the books in for a price kids can afford: free.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

JoeHardyRocks

We don't go to the library alot. And alot of the HB books we get from the  Library are falling apart.  :'(
"Thank you, Joe."

HB@1718

I know how that feels.

tomswift2002

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on May 30, 2009, 09:00:44 PM
We don't go to the library alot. And alot of the HB books we get from the  Library are falling apart.  :'(

Well, I must say that my first copy of Web Of Horror was from the library, and I remember that I was the last person to check it out before the library discarded it, and when I checked it out the last time the cover fell off on me, but the cover had only been hanging on by a thread when I checked it out.  Anyway, I've got that book in my collection and it has quite a bit of tape on it. Infact, when I reread Web Of Horror, even though I've got a better, near mint copy, the copy I read was the ex-library one.

hexton

Just read through this one for the first time, but didn't feel it held up to some of the better casefiles. Slightly better than average. The whole slasher film base didn't work like it could have.