ND/Hardy Boys Super Mystery #3: Club Dread

Started by SDLagent, July 01, 2008, 12:40:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mystery chick 901

Quote from: tomswift2002 on July 15, 2008, 10:19:59 AM
Or could this book be the first Adult rated Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew story ever.

LOL... That would be interesting!

SDLagent

The title has been confirmed on Bookmanager, and the title is ''Club Dread''!

I wonder where the person who added it to Wikipedia got that info before anyone else?

FrankJoeATAC

When I click on the link for Club Dread, though, a link for a rated R movie comes up instead of information for the book. :-\

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

SkyWarp

I have added the title to the first post of this thead.

NZone

Is there any description available yet?  ???
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

SDLagent

The title isn't listed on Amozon or SimonSays yet, so a description probably wont be available for awhile.

Does anyone remember how long it was for the first two? (you could probably figure it out by past posts)

SDLagent

I stand corrected ''Club Dread'' is listed on Amazon.com (but like, I said not SimonSays). It's ''Galaxy X'' that is not on either.

tomswift2002

Quote from: HardyBoysWiki on July 29, 2008, 07:57:11 PM
The title isn't listed on Amozon or SimonSays yet, so a description probably wont be available for awhile.

Does anyone remember how long it was for the first two? (you could probably figure it out by past posts)

With the first two books the descriptions were not usually revealed till January/February of the new year.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

Yeah, and with the first one, it was even later I think.

SDLagent

Just thought I'd mention ''Club Dread'' is now listed on SimonSays.com. For some reason as a book by Franklin W. Dixon, rather then both authors.

SDLagent

After a bit of research I discovered that ''Terror on Tour'' wasn't even listed on the Internet until January 2007, and the cover art wasn't revealed until April.

''Danger Overseas'' was posted a lot earlier, in late July 2007, almost a whole year before the pub date. The cover was revealed in early August, but later changed later in November. In mid-March of 2008, a plot summary was posted.

So here's a little timeline of the new crossover series:

January: ''Terror on Tour'' is revealed and fans learn of the new series.
April: Cover art revealed. Around this time the plot summary was also released.
July: ''Terror on Tour'' is published. Later this month Super Mystery #2 is posted, but the name is not known.
August: A cover for ''Danger Overseas'' is revealed. At some time before this the title was revealed.
November: Cover art updated.

March: The back cover summary of ''Danger Overseas'' is posted.
May: Book #2 is published.
July: The third book is revealed on the Internet. The title is unknown. Later this month the title is rumored and then confirmed, book three is ''Club Dread''.

Q

A little hole: when did we find out the name of SuperMystery #2?

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

Yeah, I wasn't sure on that one. Thanks Tom.