Screenshots from The Hidden Theft

Started by SkyWarp, June 03, 2008, 06:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomswift2002

Hey, I was just reading on the the official site that you can use your cell phone (in the game) to call Nancy Drew.  I think it was in the Blackwood Manor Nancy Drew game where you could use your cell phone to call the Hardy Boys.  That's going to be very nice tip of the hat to the older series.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

The game rating is up at the official site. The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft will be rated "Everyone 10+ for Mild Blood and Mild Violence".

So The Hardy Boys series will have a higher rating then Nancy Drew's "Everyone"

BTW, it doesn't look like a trailer is going to be releasd - the games out in less then 16 days.

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on September 02, 2008, 02:00:24 AM
The game rating is up at the official site. The Hardy Boys: The Hidden Theft will be rated "Everyone 10+ for Mild Blood and Mild Violence".

So The Hardy Boys series will have a higher rating then Nancy Drew's "Everyone"

BTW, it doesn't look like a trailer is going to be releasd - the games out in less then 16 days.

It's too bad that they didn't release a Demo.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

tomswift2002

Anyone know if there are any plans for a Canadian release.  The game is still only being listed on Amazon.com and not Amazon.ca, and it still says that Amazon will only ship to the US.

Sam Spade

Quote from: tomswift2002 on September 02, 2008, 06:53:38 PM
Anyone know if there are any plans for a Canadian release.  The game is still only being listed on Amazon.com and not Amazon.ca, and it still says that Amazon will only ship to the US.

I have no idea, Tom. :-\
But maybe one of us can send it to you when it comes out! :D
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

SDLagent

Yeah, I don't now why they aren't releasing it in Canada. The original press release said these games would be coming out world-wide.

tomswift2002

Well, I can't even access the Dreamcatchers website and so I can't even see if Canadians can order the game from there.

SDLagent

Hmmm, I can't either. Last time I checked the game wasn't even in their store though!

SkyWarp

The release date has been pushed back into late September.  No new date has been announced yet (maybe announced this week though).