Hardy Boys Unveiled in Hidden Theft Game

Started by SkyWarp, September 10, 2008, 12:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

003Robin457

Sam Spade

Quote from: 003Robin457 on September 11, 2008, 05:15:35 PM
I can not rember how to spell that name.

That's no big deal, I was just correcting you. :)
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

SkyWarp

Quote from: 003Robin457 on September 11, 2008, 05:03:28 PM
Viajja; but I'm pretty sure its Frank. Also look in the upper right hand corner is that some cropped status bar?

I think it is only a clock on the wall. 

Oh, and the game is now scheduled to be released in Canada the same week as the United States (sometime the week of September 22).  No word on UK or European release dates yet. 

003Robin457

A little Bright for a clock. Looking at it agin it may be an axe a knight is holding.

NZone

its a status bar, its in every single screenshot, so unless a knight is following them around ...
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

SkyWarp

Quote from: Negative Zone on September 11, 2008, 05:30:13 PM
its a status bar, its in every single screenshot, so unless a knight is following them around ...

Hmmm, I didn't see that in every picture.  Interesting. 

Oh, one more thing.  Dreamcatcher is suppose to have a solution guide available for sale exclusively on their own web site for $9.99.

003Robin457

Sharp eye Nzone! I think the Knight is following them, JK. ;)

JoeHardyRocks

Seeing these shots kinda makes me want to play it a little less...
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

tomswift2002

Quote from: SkyWarp on September 11, 2008, 05:21:51 PM
I think it is only a clock on the wall. 

Oh, and the game is now scheduled to be released in Canada the same week as the United States (sometime the week of September 22).  No word on UK or European release dates yet. 

Do you have a link for Canadians to order?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Lungbarrow

There still doesn't seem to be an official European release date. Play.com in the UK have it listed for a 12th of September release date, today, but I've not heard word from them if they've dispatched my copy. Zavvi.co.uk (formerly Virgin Megastores) has it for release today too. Amazon.co.uk, Sendit.com and Asda have a 26th September release date.
--
-PjH.
--

SDLagent

I don't really like how they look. Frank's hair isn't dark enough and they both look a bit strange.

I'm glad it's in third person!

SDLagent

I didn't notice the "clock"at first either, but now that you mention it it is in every picture.

I found two more screenshots of the boys, which I have put on the HB Wiki. Click on the link below and scroll to the bottom of the page to see them.

http://hardyboys.wikia.com/wiki/The_Hardy_Boys:_The_Hidden_Theft/Gallery

Also, it seems the release date has been pushed back to October 3rd.

tomswift2002

Could some levels be time-oriented?  You know, you have X number of minutes in which to complete the assignment?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

003Robin457

Could be but probaly not. Can't wait to play this game, but I ope Joe's face is different than in Kaka Pu Cave. In that game he reminded me of this kid in school and it drove me nuts!

FrankJoeATAC

I liked the way they looked better in Blue Moon Canyon.