Have the Hardys ever visited your state/country?

Started by P. Walker, April 15, 2012, 07:35:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P. Walker

yup. The state I currently reside in: Alabama in Casefiles #93 Mission Mayhem
And the state in which I was born: Georgia. Casefiles #7 Deathgame

Hardy Sleuth

They live in the same country I live in - the USA. ;D
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

tomswift2002

They've visited Canada quite a few times, but have only been too Ontario once ("Time Bomb", Niagra Falls).

Plus they've been to Germany once, although not in the region I was born in ("Submarine Caper").
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

AlwaysAJoefan

Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on April 15, 2012, 10:02:28 PM
I dunno. Have they ever been in Tennessee?

Yep! ;D More than once, too! 8) They stopped in Memphis to refuel on their flight to Mexico in #13 Mark on the Door (revised version anyway, I don't know about the original) and Hardy Boys Mystery #169 Ghost of a Chance (2001). Plus, there was that time they stopped by to visit you, Kristy, right? ;) ;D
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

MacGyver

The Hardy Boys have definitely visited some of the areas I've lived, including my current state. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Hardy Sleuth on April 15, 2012, 10:43:25 PM
Yep! ;D More than once, too! 8) They stopped in Memphis to refuel on their flight to Mexico in #13 Mark on the Door (revised version anyway, I don't know about the original) and Hardy Boys Mystery #169 Ghost of a Chance (2001).

Sweet! ;D

Plus, there was that time they stopped by to visit you, Kristy, right? ;) ;D

Oh, yeah. I forgot about that... ;)

Hardy Sleuth

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Hardy Sleuth on April 16, 2012, 03:36:52 PM
Lol, you forgot?!?!?! :o  ;)

Well, um, let's see if I got an excuse... I got a lot on my mind? :-\ ;)

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on April 16, 2012, 05:09:21 PM
Well, um, let's see if I got an excuse... I got a lot on my mind? :-\ ;)

That's an acceptable excuse. ;) :)

AlwaysAJoefan

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Okay, where was I when this thread was made?! :o

Trying to think if the Hardys have ever been to Iowa, I want to say no, but now I'm not sure.

SDLagent

They've been to Canada a few times but they've never been to British Columbia. Maybe they flew over it in Devil's Paw.

Quote from: Tomswift2002 on April 15, 2012, 09:19:25 PM
They've visited Canada quite a few times, but have only been too Ontario once ("Time Bomb", Niagra Falls).

Plus they've been to Germany once, although not in the region I was born in ("Submarine Caper").

They also went to Niagara Falls in the UB book Rocky Road. I know you hate that book so maybe you blocked it out. I think they also went to Ontario once in the original series? It would seem likely considering how close Ontario is to New York/New England and the general area of Bayport. Unless it was Quebec I remember from the originals...

JoeHardyRocks

They've be to New York. :D I don't think they've been to Kansas though?
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

SDLagent

hm. I can't think of any right now but I'm sure they have at some point in their long history.