Hardy Boys Drinking Game

Started by hardygirl847, October 09, 2010, 10:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardygirl847

NOTE: FOR 21 YRS or OLDER. Otherwise, just drink juice. lol

http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/95q4/hardyboys.html

Sorry if this has been posted before and is drifting somewhere in the threads....I just had to post it. Funny stuff.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

SDLagent

Quote from: hardygirl847 on October 09, 2010, 10:37:20 PM
NOTE: FOR 21 YRS or OLDER. Otherwise, just drink juice. lol

And in Canada, for 19 years or older.

Yeah, pretty funny game.

QuoteDrink every time one of the Hardy boys acts like Mr. Spock by knowing obscure
or helpful knowledge that JUST HAPPENS to relate to the story at hand. (e.g.
they go to Germany, and speak perfect German.)
   Drink twice if it's Frank.

I liked this one. I would add "drink every time Laura agrees to let the boys go halfway across in pursuit of one of the world's 'most wanted' criminals, as long as they're 'careful'" and ''drink every time the boys aren't careful. Drink twice if it's Joe."

hardygirl847

LOL Yeah I think it's funny too!

19 or older huh? Cool!

I amend my disclaimer to "adhere to whatever drinking age is legal in your country!" :) Just trying to be responsible.

OH! And if I was trying to read a book while doing this drinking game...I would be drunk halfway through, unable to finish the book. The words would be all swimming together. lol
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

NancyDrew

That made me laugh so hard! I so want to do this! lol I can soon but I'm sure I'll stick to juice or something because I'd be so wasted so quickly! LOL

hardygirl847

Yeah definitely me too...I'd like to see how many times it would happen. I was reading While the Clock Ticked and thought a few times "this would be a time to drink" depending on what happened. It's quite amusing. :)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

SDLagent

LIVING ON THE EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: SDLagent on July 11, 2012, 07:14:24 PM
LIVING ON THE EDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Totally! ;) 8)