Second Undercover Brothers Trilogy

Started by SDLagent, March 18, 2008, 06:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

Well, if Galaxy X is anything like Murder House, there's no need to worry about a cliff hanger.

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on October 03, 2008, 12:34:45 AM
Well, if Galaxy X is anything like Murder House, there's no need to worry about a cliff hanger.

That's why I'm wondering, if $&$ is planning on scrapping the series, if the one Galaxy X book that has been written is going to be rewritten into just a one book deal and end the series with that.  I forget whether it was on here or another board where I read someone saying that they usually release the titles to a trilogy close together.  And if $&$ were going to do that, then why haven't we heard anymore about Galaxy X 2 & 3, since the last title was revealed back in June.  And as I looked back on other years I noticed that $&$ would release a number of future titles up until June of that year, and then July and August would see no releases, but then September would see more titles being announced.  So, maybe over the summer, $&$ gave the Undercover Brothers a good looking over and are making changes to the series.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Bigfootman

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

bozonessinc

News Report:

"We are sorry to announce that all Hardy Boys Casefiles have been recalled. Due to the fact that everyone now knows ATAC is way better. All consumers will recieve a full refund"

Bigfootman

Quote from: bozonessinc on October 03, 2008, 02:19:42 PM
News Report:

"We are sorry to announce that all Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers have been recalled. Due to the fact that everyone now knows the Casefiles are way better. All consumers will recieve a full refund"

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

Q

Quote from: Bigfootman on October 03, 2008, 04:04:03 PM
I am happy to announce that Ubs are going to continue for 7 more years!!! ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :) :) :) ;D ;D HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!

tomswift2002

Quote from: Q on October 04, 2008, 11:03:49 AM
I am happy to announce that the Ubs are going to be cancelled within the next year!!!

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Q

Quote from: tomswift2002 on October 04, 2008, 04:29:49 PM
I am happy to announce that I am going insane and my next five posts are my crazy rantings. :(

Thanks for confessing Tom. ;)

tomswift2002

Quote from: Q on October 04, 2008, 11:03:49 AM
I am happy to announce that I am going insane and my next ten posts are my crazy rantings.

I wasn't the one who confessed, since it looks like you confessed Q.

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: tomswift2002 on October 05, 2008, 03:24:16 PM

I was the one who confessed. Not you, Q. Also, i'm sorry for my crazed rantings. :'(

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

tomswift2002

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on October 05, 2008, 03:34:54 PM
I was the one who confessed. Not you, Tom. Also, i'm sorry for my crazed rantings.

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: tomswift2002 on October 05, 2008, 03:44:48 PM
I am going into my 'crazy ranting mode' right now. Everything I say, don't belive me. I am out of my mind.
"Thank you, Joe."

tomswift2002

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on October 05, 2008, 03:46:09 PM
I am going into my 'crazy ranting mode' right now. Everything I say, don't belive me. I am out of my mind and body.

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: tomswift2002 on October 05, 2008, 03:52:18 PM
I eat dog dirt and sleep with a teddy bear named 'Mr. Teddyweddy' and sleep with the lights on because i'm afraid of the dark. And monsters in my closet.
"Thank you, Joe."

tomswift2002

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on October 05, 2008, 03:57:07 PM
I eat dog dirt and sleep with a teddy bear named 'Mr. Teddywetty' and sleep with the lights on because I don't know how to stop fake quoting.