Graycastle Casefiles

Started by VLoneWolf, November 14, 2012, 04:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLoneWolf

I seen it on here recntly that the Graycasle Casefiles aren't the same as the regular ones. 
I did't no that.   Whats differnt? Is it two separtet series?

SDLagent

Same stories. Just different publisher. I think they did library editions and/or large print.

MacGyver

Yep- what he said. I've read at least one of those Greycastle editions from a library- that's how I first read Hostages of Hate before I got my own copy of the book.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SkyWarp

I own all 10 ( I think only the first ten were made into this format).  I have placed their ISBN numbers on their respective casefiles pages of this site in case you want to look them up on amazon and purchase them.

VLoneWolf

tomswift2002

The Greycastle books were large print versions of the first ten Casefiles (same for the Nancy Drew Files), and were issued in two versions, with one of those versions being a more heavily bound book intended for libraries too purchase.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

kosmicdust

The only other hardback Casefiles that I can think of are the Collectors Edition omnibus and the Just For Boys version of "Collision Course".

kosmicdust

For anyone who hasn't seen it, this is the cover for the JFB edition of Collision Course:

http://postimage.org/image/ofsrggl13/

MacGyver

Cool- thanks for the cover scan. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"