The Two Continuity Ending Super Mystery's

Started by tomswift2002, August 18, 2012, 05:27:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Out of the two, which book do you think ended its respective continuity the best?

Process Of Elimination (April 1998, Casefiles continuity 1986-1998)
1 (100%)
Stage Fright (July 2012, Undercover Brothers/Girl Detective continuity, 2004-2012)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

tomswift2002

So with Stage Fright ending the Undercover Brothers/Girl Detective continuity, I thought that I'd set up a poll too see whether Process of Elimination or Stage Fright ended their continuity the best.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

That's cool- I would need to read both before I could really say though, I guess. I would lean toward the original 1988 Supermysteries series just because I'm much more of a fan of that continuity for The Hardy Boys and Nancy Drew- but in terms of how well the books are written and how they wrap up their respective series, that would be harder to say. (At least until I go through and read all of the books- I'm almost there with the '88 series. I haven't even started on the '07 series.)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"