Treasure on the Track

Started by Lungbarrow, October 01, 2008, 10:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: Dinosaur Dan on April 09, 2011, 05:09:41 PM
I remember that one, it took me ten minutes to beat it. (when I said I played the game twice, I forgot that I had in fact  beaten the game once, and made it through halfway a second time, and now im staring over agin so I've played the game more then twice. Opps. )

;D

MacGyver

I just ran across the German version of The Hardy Boys: Treasure on the Tracks Nintendo DS video game. Check out the cover art.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

And I'm pretty sure this is the Spanish version-
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Judah-Ben-Hur

Amusingly, the title is "Young Detectives: Treasure on Tracks" in German. Probably because the Hardy Boys don't seem to be that familiar there (At least whenever I visit). Nancy Drew a little more, with the film and marketing push, and the Her Interactive games but she's a bit obscure as well.
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.~ Joshua 1:9

MacGyver

Just thought this screen capture from the game looked pretty cool:  :) 8)

MacGyver

And good to know the site is still operational and you can still play the mini-game on there- it took me a while to beat this game on the Nintendo DS (especially since I could only play it when I was visiting with family who owned a DS) but it was fun to play and complete it.
:) 8)