HB Cartoon Look-a-Likes

Started by hardygirl847, March 24, 2011, 07:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardygirl847

Here are the Wild Kratts...Chris and Martin. They are brothers and they are avid animal lovers. They kinda solve mysteries and/or just help save an animal, insect, etc.

AND you get to learn about different species too. It's a great show for kids.

While watching it (while babysitting), I couldn't help but notice the resemblance they have to a certain brother duo we all know and love.

Chris has brown hair, brown eyes...and usually has to get Martin out of a mess. (Sounds a little like Frank?)

Martin has blonde hair, blue eyes, and makes jokes and leaves the research more to Chris. (Sounds like Joe?)

I just thought I'd share. I see the Hardys EVERYWHERE. :)
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

JoeHardyRocks

While we're on the subject, I always thought that Darien from Sailor Moon looked like Frank Hardy :D

Hardy Girl, I see the Hardys everywhere too! Even in malls or random stores, I see a blonde guy and say to myself, "Hey, he would make a good Joe in a movie. " ;D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Hardy Sleuth

Cool. ;D I was surprised I hadn't seen the Wild Kratts cartoon before but looking it up real quick I see it's on PBS not on Boomerang, Disney, or Cartoon Network so I guess it's not surprising I hadn't watched it. ;) I'll be watching it now though, sounds cool! ;D Thanks for sharing! ;D I do that, too, seeing Hardys. ;D
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

Bigfootman

In the Scooby Doo comic "Storm Warning" (#80) two brothers (Peter and Paul) who look a lot like Frank and Joe Hardy appear. Peter and Paul turn out to be the bad guys. Guess what the name of the ghost Peter and Paul dress up as is called? "The Grey Man".

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: Dinosaur Dan on March 26, 2011, 09:12:35 AM
In the Scooby Doo comic "Storm Warning" (#80) two brothers (Peter and Paul) who look a lot like Frank and Joe Hardy appear. Peter and Paul turn out to be the bad guys. Guess what the name of the ghost Peter and Paul dress up as is called? "The Grey Man".

Whoa! Weird!  :o
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

MacGyver

Cool- might be a little tribute there. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Bigfootman

Quote from: MacGyver on March 26, 2011, 05:46:22 PM
Cool- might be a little tribute there. :)
Considering that the comic after it in #80 was a obvious tribute to Edgar Allen Poe, you are probably right.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

hardygirl847

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on March 24, 2011, 07:57:08 PM

While we're on the subject, I always thought that Darien from Sailor Moon looked like Frank Hardy :D

Hardy Girl, I see the Hardys everywhere too! Even in malls or random stores, I see a blonde guy and say to myself, "Hey, he would make a good Joe in a movie. " ;D

Oh I totally see him as Frank. and I definitely look at people (usually actors) and say "he looks like Joe" or "he looks kinda like Frank". Frank is harder for me. Then I see some people I think could play their friends. :)

Quote from: Hardy Sleuth on March 25, 2011, 12:04:33 AM
Cool. ;D I was surprised I hadn't seen the Wild Kratts cartoon before but looking it up real quick I see it's on PBS not on Boomerang, Disney, or Cartoon Network so I guess it's not surprising I hadn't watched it. ;) I'll be watching it now though, sounds cool! ;D Thanks for sharing! ;D I do that, too, seeing Hardys. ;D

Yeah it's a cute show. They're funny...and get into situations sort of like Frank and Joe. But it's a nature show geared towards children. :)

Quote from: Dinosaur Dan on March 26, 2011, 09:12:35 AM

Very interesting. I tried looking for a pic but didn't find one. Also, if you search for Scooby Doo in images...be careful  my younger friends. Yikes...Or Jinkies. lol

Quote from: Dinosaur Dan on March 27, 2011, 08:44:41 AM
Considering that the comic after it in #80 was a obvious tribute to Edgar Allen Poe, you are probably right.

It seems like a lot of different forms of media have elements of the Hardy Boys in them. They've been around since the 1920s after all.
I'm not on here as much or I just come on for a few moments. So I trying to keep up with posts. Sorry for being MIA. I've been off on a mission with Frank and Joe! :)

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: hardygirl847 on April 01, 2011, 01:10:04 PM
Oh I totally see him as Frank. and I definitely look at people (usually actors) and say "he looks like Joe" or "he looks kinda like Frank". Frank is harder for me. Then I see some people I think could play their friends. :)

I do that, too!  ;)
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...