Pet Peeves about HB

Started by hardygirl847, December 20, 2009, 01:04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

Quote from: RevWolfX on January 01, 2010, 10:19:17 AM
oh please! so if you were a totally rad detective and your girlfriend died, you would say it was awesome?! and besides, if i wanted to read about the death of people i have grown to care for, i might as well read gravestones! >:(

Um, we're talking about fictional characters, here. Controversy and conflict make great fiction. The death of Iola is all of that.

Bigfootman

Quote from: RevWolfX on January 04, 2010, 03:41:58 PM
gee, why doesn't skywarp just rename this topic "Group of Networkers Gathering to Bash the UB's"? (Not this "People who have diffrent opinions then me are evil" garbage again. I thought that stopped after the "Worst UB poll" incident- Dinosaur Dan) (Why,  oh, and before you say it, yes, i am aware that you mentioned the later casefiles as well. it was just more UB bashing (Uh, so you are saying that the later casefiles are UBs?!? What on the earth are you trying to say?-Dinosaur Dan) ). :)

(It should also be mentioned that I also mentioned these books in my list of Pet Peeves that are not Later Casefiles or UBs:
-The Stone Idol
-Mystery Of Cabin Island
-Brother Against Brother
-Day Of The Dinosaur
-Bluespines
Not to mention Hardy Boys Fanfics, I perity much mentioned every single HB series except for the Clue Bothers series, which falls under lack of action, in fact the whole series can be sumed up those three words. I find it interesting that you claim that this is a UB bashing topic, when half of the posts here are you whining about Ioa's death. It also be mentioned that of all my Pet Peeves, five of them had nothing to do with the UBs, only TWO have anything to do with the UBS! So much for this being a UB Bashing Topic!- Dinosaur Dan)

(ha! in yo face, d. dan! no angry faces here!) (My name is not d.dan, r.wolfx -Dinosaur Dan)

No capital letters either it seems.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

Jokerette

ok,ok, i get your point(s). (see! i'm serious bout the peace stuff!) and as for the d.dan thing, what can i say? i'm lazy! ;D would you rather i called you Dino.D? and didn't you see the capitals on the first line?
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?

Bigfootman

Quote from: RevWolfX on January 11, 2010, 07:13:00 AM
ok,ok, i get your point(s). (see! i'm serious bout the peace stuff!) and as for the d.dan thing, what can i say? i'm lazy! ;D would you rather i called you Dino.D? and didn't you see the capitals on the first line?
I have to admit that did not notace the captials on the first line, as I was too busy typing a rebuttal to your post to notace.  The majority were in lowercase so I thought there were no capital letters  :-[

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

Jokerette

apology accepted, dude. but use the spellcheck next time!  :D
I know that all you need is love, but I believe an Xbox Kinnect is pretty essential too, am I right?