Appearances of The Network

Started by MacGyver, August 17, 2011, 11:20:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Gray Man

The Gray Man appeared in Casefiles #10 when Callie's plane was hijacked.  Fenton was at the airport when the Gray Man was there, but I can't remember if he officially revealed his cover other than to the Hardy Boys.  I know the Hardy Boys worked with (or against depending on your take) an agent from the US Espionage Resources.

I also seem to remember the Gray Man making an appearance in the first Nancy Drew & Hardy Boys Super Mystery: Double Crossing, but I could be confusing this with another book, and I don't think he interacted with Nancy or George.

MacGyver

Thanks for the info, Gray Man- and welcome aboard. :)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

SDLagent

We just got visited by the Grey Man! Crazy!

MacGyver

I hope this doesn't mean The Assassins are on our tail. :o
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: MacGyver on February 03, 2012, 08:20:18 AM
I hope this doesn't mean The Assassins are on our tail. :o

I'm sure Frank and Joe got them locked up somewhere safe. 8)

MacGyver

Well, that's a relief then. Of course we can always count on The Hardy Boys to have the bad guys safely rounded up and locked away. :) 8)

AlwaysAJoefan

Quote from: MacGyver on February 03, 2012, 03:16:03 PM
Well, that's a relief then. Of course we can always count on The Hardy Boys to have the bad guys safely rounded up and locked away. :) 8)

But that's why we read them. To see good triumph over evil, like in the Bible. :D
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

Hardy Boys UB Fan

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on February 04, 2012, 12:59:46 PM
But that's why we read them. To see good triumph over evil, like in the Bible. :D

That's the truth! ;) 8)

MacGyver