Graphic Novels available in digital form

Started by MacGyver, January 23, 2014, 08:33:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but I just noticed that the graphic novels are now available in digital form for download on the Kindle or, I presume, other E-readers. Here's Amazon.com's entry for The Hardy Boys #10- A Hardy's Day Night.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

8) You're right that they're available for other ereaders also, details on that and a list of the titles available and more can be found at this link. 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

tomswift2002

The graphic novels have been available as e-books for about 5 years now.  I was just on iTunes, and the page for "Ocean Of Osyria" Volume 1 Part 1 lists a release date of November 17, 2008.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Haha- sorry; guess I'm behind on that then. lol- I have all the graphic novels in physical form, so I haven't been worried about getting the digital copies. I don't use iTunes very often so I'm not always up on all the new releases of things there...
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: tomswift2002 on January 27, 2014, 07:58:55 AM
The graphic novels have been available as e-books for about 5 years now.  I was just on iTunes, and the page for "Ocean Of Osyria" Volume 1 Part 1 lists a release date of November 17, 2008.

At iTunes only the first 3 were available there, as apps, before the more recent release of all 20 in ebook format at the beginning of December. :) 8)

Quote from: MacGyver on January 27, 2014, 11:29:35 AM
Haha- sorry; guess I'm behind on that then. lol- I have all the graphic novels in physical form, so I haven't been worried about getting the digital copies. I don't use iTunes very often so I'm not always up on all the new releases of things there...

Actually, you're right that they've just recently been made available for Kindle and iBookstore and others. :) 8)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

MacGyver

Ah- okay. Vindication! :) 8)
Thanks, Hardy Sleuth.

Hardy Sleuth