The Hardy Boys airplane

Started by VLoneWolf, November 18, 2012, 10:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardy Sleuth

With a plane the Hardys can go help people and get back in time to spend part of Thanksgiving at home. 8)

:) Happy Thanksgiving! :)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

VLoneWolf

That is cool how The Hardy Boys are usaual home for the Hollaidays.

MacGyver

Well, even with all the work The Hardy Boys do with their cases, time with the family, and particularly at big holidays like Christmas and Easter and Thanksgiving, etc. most always is important to them.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

VLoneWolf

a little of topic but The Hardy Boys have been attacked and shot at by helicopters more than once.

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: VLoneWolf on November 29, 2012, 05:18:59 PM
a little of topic but The Hardy Boys have been attacked and shot at by helicopters more than once.

Oh, definitely, I can think of a number of times with helicopters involved. A lot of danger in those scenes!
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

tomswift2002

Quote from: VLoneWolf on November 29, 2012, 05:18:59 PM

Well, just think of the cover for Casefiles #47 "Flight Into Danger".
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

VLoneWolf

Or the frist grapic novel but I think those were waring shots. 

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: VLoneWolf on November 30, 2012, 07:16:55 PM
Or the frist grapic novel but I think those were waring shots.

That's a cool, great scene! 8)

VLoneWolf

I wish I was a movie producer or diertor I would do a movie on The Hardy Boys.  I would defiatly do one with a plane in it.

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: VLoneWolf on December 03, 2012, 05:00:44 PM
I wish I was a movie producer or diertor I would do a movie on The Hardy Boys.  I would defiatly do one with a plane in it.

Oh, yeah, that would be very cool and awesome!!! 8) In the graphic novel #19 Chaos at 30,000 Feet! there's a scene like Alfred Hitchcock's North by Northwest with the plane chasing them down!!! Scary and thrilling excitement! 8)

MacGyver

Yeah- I love that Alfred Hitchcock reference! :) 8)

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on December 03, 2012, 07:52:14 PM
Yeah- I love that Alfred Hitchcock reference! :) 8)

Me, too! 8) We've gotten to see several Alfred Hitchcock movies like North by Northwest and The Man Who Knew Too Much on the TCM channel. ;D 8)

VLoneWolf

Their was Harrier Jets in the first caseflies book.

Hardy Sleuth

Thinking about aircraft, #135 The Hypersonic Secret is a book on my list of ones I'd really like to find and read. 8) :)