Book Checklist

Started by SkyWarp, January 21, 2017, 02:07:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyWarp

Would there be interest in having functionality on the site that allows you to check those books you own (and don't own)? 

MacGyver

That would be cool. It might be handy to have in a printable form for collectors to use in organizing and adding to their Hardy Boys collections. Or if it was something that was accessible through the site, one could pull it up on a smart phone to use while out at a book store. I'm good either way, but sure- I wouldn't mind having that on here. :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Boys UB Fan

SkyWarp

Just an FYI - There has been a partially disguised version of this checklist for the casefiles series for several years now.  I've not finished it to where I would make it public yet, as there is still some need to create an actual page where one can see these all at one time, but I have noticed over the years that at least two people have found it and "added" some items to their list.  Not sure they know that this is what it is for, but they have used it.   

Maybe I should get back to doing some more work on this.

MacGyver

Yeah- that would be cool. Thanks for the heads-up about that.
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"