What's the last book or item you added to your Hardy Boys collection?

Started by MacGyver, March 20, 2013, 08:18:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VLoneWolf

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

Hardy Sleuth

My family recently added Three-Ring Terror to our Hardy Boys collection. It's a great mystery with lots of action and good humor! 8) Some HB and ND ebooks at Kindle and iBooks are on sale! 8) Here's a link to more details and more links. :)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

MacGyver

Cool. I remember that book #111 in The Hardy Boys Mystery Stories series- Three-Ring Terror- I believe it involves Chet going to clown college. :) 8) (And finding mystery there for The Hardy Boys to solve, of course.) Definitely a fun one- circus mysteries are always fun. :) 8)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on August 08, 2015, 06:26:02 AM
Cool. I remember that book #111 in The Hardy Boys Mystery Stories series- Three-Ring Terror- I believe it involves Chet going to clown college. :) 8) (And finding mystery there for The Hardy Boys to solve, of course.) Definitely a fun one- circus mysteries are always fun. :) 8)

I really like the mystery! Yep, Chet goes to clown college. :D Plenty of fun and action-excitement. in the book! 8)

MacGyver

Just picked up The Hardy Boys Adventures #9 The Curse of the Ancient Emerald today. :) 8)

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on September 26, 2015, 11:17:47 PM
Just picked up The Hardy Boys Adventures #9 The Curse of the Ancient Emerald today. :) 8)

Sweet. ;D Let me know what you think of it, I haven't read it yet. :)

MacGyver

It looks pretty cool. I like the cryptography I noticed in the book. I don't know when I'll read it though- I have a backlog of Hardy Boys books to read.....

MacGyver

After church today, I went out to the bookstore and finally got Hardy Boys Adventures #10 Tunnel of Secrets. :) 8)

MacGyver

I most recently picked up the Grossett & Dunlap hardcover rerelease of The Hardy Boys #60 Mystery of the Samurai Sword at a used bookstore the other day. The original Wanderer releases of #59-#66 were rereleased to hardback a while back, but they are all out of print now. Now if I can just find #66 in that format, I'll have them all. 8)

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: MacGyver on November 16, 2015, 05:06:41 PM
I most recently picked up the Grossett & Dunlap hardcover rerelease of The Hardy Boys #60 Mystery of the Samurai Sword at a used bookstore the other day. The original Wanderer releases of #59-#66 were rereleased to hardback a while back, but they are all out of print now. Now if I can just find #66 in that format, I'll have them all. 8)

Nice! 8) Hope you find The Vanishing Thieves. ;)

MacGyver

Thanks- yes, that would be cool. The Vanishing Thieves is a great book too. :) 8)

Hardy Boys UB Fan

MacGyver