Book Availability

Started by bozonessinc, October 16, 2008, 11:15:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bozonessinc

Great, Yes, To add to this, the UB's would be good because they are easy to find. Just go to your local coles or book, they should have them

tomswift2002

Quote from: bozonessinc on October 16, 2008, 11:15:28 AM
Great, Yes, To add to this, the UB's would be good because they are easy to find. Just go to your local coles or book, they should have them

My local Coles has the 2 copies of the last 4 Undercover Brothers books, and 1 copy of Extreme Danger.  Whereas I've only seen 1 UB book at another bookstore in the city.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Q

That means they sell a lot. ;D ;D ;D ;D

bozonessinc

While at my local book store, coles, I think thats the only store, where I live they only have a few UBs. The library is missing half theres, so I have to go to another one to get the UB's!

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

bozonessinc

I think they just don't order enough, they only order what they think will sell, so if its still there, it did not sell~!!

tomswift2002

Quote from: bozonessinc on October 18, 2008, 07:11:33 AM
I think they just don't order enough, they only order what they think will sell, so if its still there, it did not sell~!!

And after a couple of months when their shelf get full, they have to send the books back to the publisher, so that they have more room for more books.

bozonessinc

Yeah, and its just a little mall outlet so, I mean they don't even have much hardy boys at the local coles. If I go to Chapters outta town they have them!

FrankJoeATAC

Yeah, we just have a small bookstore in our mall and it only has about two Hardy Boys books a month. :'(

JoeHardyRocks

At least they're the new ones! ;D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Olivia

The bookstores around here usually have about two copies of each UB, but may be missing some because they are earlier numbers or something. They also have a few Originals and Digests (not many).

Absolutely no GNs though!

FrankJoeATAC

Neither does ours, we have to get all of our GNs from the library.

JoeHardyRocks

And our library doesn't have 'The Deadliest Stunt' or any of the ones after that. :'(
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Olivia

My library's actually missing some of the earlier GNs as opposed to the newer ones.

And I don't buy anything, I always get it from the library. Except I have the first 8 UBs because I got them for $14.

FrankJoeATAC

That's a good deal, because I've seen GNs go for about 14.00 for just one.