Make a Trilogy

Started by Q, November 03, 2008, 07:48:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Q

If you had to make a HB Undercover Brothers trilogy, what would you call it and what would it be about?

JoeHardyRocks

Hmmm..... Funny you mentioned that. I had a dream about a trilogy in which Joe gets kidnapped. I might post it later...
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

Q

I was hoping a Networker would try to come up with one, but this topic is a dud.

003Robin457

I would like a WARD trilogy mabey even called W.A.R.D..

Q

What would W.A.R.D. stand for?

tomswift2002

Quote from: Q on November 04, 2008, 08:25:42 AM
I was hoping a Networker would try to come up with one, but this topic is a dud.

If I came up with a trilogy, it would not be under the HBUB banner.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Sam Spade

Quote from: Q on November 05, 2008, 08:15:03 AM
What would W.A.R.D. stand for?

Um...how 'bout "Warring Adolescents Revenge Division'? (just off the top of my head! ;D ;) :D)
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

Q

Quote from: Sam Spade on November 05, 2008, 11:02:15 PM
Um...how 'bout "Warring Adolescents Revenge Division'? (just off the top of my head! ;D ;) :D)
Very funny, Spade. Ha. Ha.
So it's the boring Warring Adoescents Revenge Division Trilogy?

NZone

The NZone trilogy: The Hardys try to stop devilishly handsome NZone and his fiendishly clever crimes
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Sam Spade

Quote from: NZone on November 08, 2008, 10:35:40 AM
The NZone trilogy: The Hardys try to stop devilishly handsome NZone and his fiendishly clever crimes

hmmmm...I don't think that would sell very well...you're not a very interesting person. ;)
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

Q

The last book would be called Endzone

tomswift2002

Quote from: Q on November 10, 2008, 11:20:04 AM
The last book would be called Endzone

Would that be the book where the Hardys kick NZone into the Endzone by the seat of his pants?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

NZone

It's where they realize that I know things that they want to know, and must let me go so that I may pursue these things.
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

tomswift2002

Quote from: NZone on November 10, 2008, 05:36:42 PM
It's where they realize that I know things that they want to know, and must let me go so that I may pursue these things.

Okay, are you just posting for the sake of posting?

NZone

No, describing my trilogy. I'm that guy that knows something that they want to know. Something like what happened to Iola or who the head of MUX is or something like that