Calling All ATAC Fans!

Started by Jokerette, August 06, 2008, 05:46:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigfootman

I don't want Frank and Joe to die, just the rest of ATAC, then they can go back to the Network.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

Olivia

Are you serious, Tom? You want them to kill off Frank and Joe? Or just these poseurs claiming to be Frank and Joe? ;D ;)

Bigfootman

Maybe the UB Frank and Joe are the casefile's Frank and Joe's evil twins created to make them look like dummies.

Most Recent Post:

tomswift2002

Quote from: oliviatocali on August 19, 2008, 10:27:39 AM
Are you serious, Tom? You want them to kill off Frank and Joe? Or just these poseurs claiming to be Frank and Joe? ;D ;)

Just the "poseurs" claiming to be Frank and Joe.  And then bring back the Casefiles or the Digests Frank and Joe.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Olivia

Bigfootman - Then I guess they cloned Gertrude into Trudy and the Gray Man in Q/QT ;) :D

Tom - Wouldn't you rather have them killed off in the HB:UB series? At least the GNs are better 8) But then, if they are killed in one series, are they "offed" in the other ???

tomswift2002

Quote from: oliviatocali on August 19, 2008, 06:38:12 PM

Tom - Wouldn't you rather have them killed off in the HB:UB series? At least the GNs are better 8) But then, if they are killed in one series, are they "offed" in the other ???

Well, you can't really have the Graphics without the regular UB's.  So if they were killed off in the graphics then they would be killed off in the UB's.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

bozonessinc

ATAC Books are more action-packed!

Bigfootman

No their not. Casefile books have more expolions and fighting UBs have a lot of talking.

Most Recent Post:

tomswift2002

The UB's also tend to have a lot of "oh, lets go here to just fill up chapter space---it doesn't really have anything to do with the story, so lets just go!" garbage.

003Robin457

The way I see it:
Okay today I was sitting in my room looking at the UBs. I looked over the spines of them and rembered all the stories and fun times I had reading them, then I coulden't help thinking of this War. I know there are more of you guys on this Forum and I know after This Means War 1 you guys concider your selfs the winers, but now I think of it differently. CF fans have nothing left to do but critize and make fun of the UBs, mean while UB fans get to still enjoy the books, still have some thing to look foreward too and still enjoy the HB world. So who is the real winner?

Olivia

How do you know how long the UBs will last? Plus, there are way more books in every other HBs series and 100x more fans of those then these, so...

It could be a ticking time bomb.

But I guess I'm glad you have a series that you enjoy and look forward to. Although I hope you will look at the other HBs too (I don't know if you do).

Q

You...ahem.. CF fans seem to think ATAC fans don't read other HB books. That's my two cents, now don't jump on me.

tomswift2002

I'm not jumping on you Q, but from what the majority of ATAC fans have said on MPF about how they have only read the UB's then it looks like they have only read the UB's.

JoeHardyRocks

Well, i've read 2005 crossovers and 88 crossovers and originals and digests and I still like UB and ATAC better.
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

003Robin457

I've read UBs(all), CFs, Originals, digest, ND/HB 80s crossovers, and HB guied to life.