Undercover Brothers #21 Comic Con Artist

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, June 29, 2007, 12:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam Spade

Here is the official plot from the S&S site:

ATAC BRIEFING FOR AGENTS FRANK AND JOE HARDY

MISSION:
To discover the criminal responsible for forging versions of valuable original comic-?book art.

A huge comics convention in San Francisco, CA.

POTENTIAL VICTIMS:
A major comic-??book artist stands to lose a lot of money, but thousands of fans at the convention could lose their lives if the culprit gets desperate.

SUSPECTS:
Rival artists, obsessed fans, and even a co-owner of the local art gallery are all possibilities.

THIS MISSION REQUIRES YOUR IMMEDIATE ATTENTION.
THIS MESSAGE WILL BE ERASED IN FIVE SECONDS.
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

Lola

#21 Comic Con Artist is now avaliable for purchase on amazon!

tomswift2002

I've had my copy of Comic Con Artist on order with Chapters.ca for about two weeks now.  So it should be shipping next week or the Tuesday after Easter.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SkyWarp

I picked up my extra thick copy today and it has a preview of the upcoming TRILOGY in the back of the book.  No wonder the book felt a little thicker than normal.  15 pages of preview. 

tomswift2002

I'm beginning to wonder if Comic Con Artist was a rejected book for the Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers Super Mystery series, since the book contains almost 25 chapters and nearly 170 pages which is unheard of for a normal Hardy Boys Undercover Brothers book.  Maybe it was to be #3 in the series originally and got moved to being #21 in the regular series instead?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Bigfootman

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

JoeHardyRocks

"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

003Robin457

SDLagent

Good...for a UB. Okay for a Hardy Boys overall.