The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SDLagent

Believe it or not, C-The Hardy Boys Detective Brothers, Inc., is correct!

Your turn.

NZone

OK, which Hardy brother has died?
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

SDLagent

Ah, no Hardy brother has died! Other wise it would be called the Hardy Boys not the Hardy Boys!

NZone

Quote from: HardyBoysWiki on July 25, 2008, 03:57:32 PM
Ah, no Hardy brother has died! Other wise it would be called the Hardy Boys not the Hardy Boys!

Huh? Do you mean Hardy Boy not the Hardy Boys?

Anyway, he died, but came back, c'mon this is a 50-50 shot
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

SDLagent

NZone

Yes, [Spoiler Warning] Frank was disenegrated by the Black Dragon in Time Bomb, before Tom Swift goes back in time and changes history.

SDLagent

Wow! Spoiler!

I wish I could get my hands on the Tom Swift crossovers!

NZone

Oh, another spoiler Fenton Hardy is shot and killed by a Black Dragon henchman

BTW, your turn HBWiki

SDLagent

Enough with the spoilers, already! I got as far as Fenton Hardy is shot and killed..., and stopped!

Here's my question:

By the Casefiles, how long had Fenton and Laura been married?

NZone

No clue, 17 year-no that couldn't be right, um 23 years?

SDLagent

I can't really see Fenton and Laura having kids before they were married so 17 is not correct! And neither is 23.

NZone

could prob look it up but 2 lazy  8)

Q

tomswift2002

VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

NZone

Uh, swift? already guessed that. How bout 26 years?