Frank and Joe Hardy

Started by bozonessinc, September 29, 2008, 03:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

003Robin457

I'm past the target age and I still read them. :-\

Olivia

Like I said before, "obviously anyone can read them"...

JoeHardyRocks

I'm in the target range and I read them, and FJATAC is out and she still reads them.
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

bozonessinc

I am outta target range and I still read the UB's, have so for a couple o' years.  And I know people within the age range who enjoy them.

FrankJoeATAC

Quote from: JoeHardyRocks on October 13, 2008, 06:08:11 PM
I'm in the target range and I read them, and FJATAC is out and she still reads them.

I'm not that far out of range, though.

JoeHardyRocks

"Thank you, Joe."

bozonessinc

Well, you can still enjoy them out of range, and enjoy other books though. Like CSI: Miami books, I get maybe more outta then UBs

tomswift2002

Well I'm only in my early 20's, and I find that the Frank and Joe of the UB's act nothing like the kids did in high school when I went a few years ago, or any of the high school kids that I see today.

For me, I identify more with the Frank and Joe Hardy from the Casefiles and Original/Digest continuities.

Of course, I also read lots of books from the Star Trek line as well (doesn't matter what series, although I'm not that much into the Original series line, but I still collect the Original series line).
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Olivia

I most identify with...just kidding. I'm a female ::)

Hey, are there any quizzes regarding the characters? I want to see if I'm an Iola, Callie, Nancy, Belinda - and is there anyone else besides Aunt Gertrude/Trudy and Mrs. Hardy? Oh yeah. George and Bess, but I don't know how far we'd stretch the HBs universe.

I'm guessing I'm not an Iola, believe it or not.

hardy boys fan

Hey!............. Ohhhhh

Q

One look at your avatar will point that out.

SDLagent

You should change it, though. That's Tom's.

JoeHardyRocks

I kept mistaking him for tom, but then I think, Tom wouldn't make that many spelling mistakes! :D
"Thank you, Joe."

joshuamiguel

As usual, I like Frank, because he's a great Planner is some missions, get the girls and great smarts and computer skills  ;D
I'm back!

lola8256

I feel that Frank can be a bit slow at times... but on the overall both guys are great detectives. :)

By the way, does anyone know who are the boys on the latest covers of the books (killer mystery trilogy, galaxy X trilogy etc)? Never seen them before on any of the covers of the previous books... and there's nothing on the internet about them too. It'd be really interesting if anyone can actually find out who they really are... lol.

Well, I've got nothing else to say, so... Merry Christmas? :-)

Cheers!