The Hardy Boys Trivia Game!

Started by The#1Hardy-BoysFan, July 04, 2007, 02:07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MacGyver

QuoteIt's not a food but pertains to a particular food, protects it, holds it together and is commonly found in fast food restaurants.
Hmm- it protects us and binds us together...sounds like The Force. ;D
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

It was on a used burger wrapper.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

Hardy Sleuth

Quote from: Tomswift2002 on February 20, 2012, 06:06:44 AM
It was on a used burger wrapper.

And since that is the right answer, it is your turn!  :)
Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

"Then I won't tell you to give up hope," Frank said softly. 8)

tomswift2002

In Norway, which book was published as 'Hardyguttene i farligg farvann' ( translated in English too 'The Hardy Boys In Dangerous Waters')?
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

Bigfootman

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

MacGyver

"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Quote from: Dinosaur Dan on February 23, 2012, 09:36:26 AM
The Hidden Harbor Mystery

I'll give it too you, since in Norway the Original Text and the Revised Text were issued as two seperate stories and the original was not taken out of print (hence, when you look at Norwegian lists, you'll see that the Norwegian title for #14 The Hidden Harbor Mystery (Siste stikk til Hardyguttene/Last trick to the Hardy Boys ) is the original, but #51 The Hidden Harbor Mystery ('Hardyguttene i farligg farvann' /'The Hardy Boys In Dangerous Waters').

http://www.hardyguttene.webs.com/titles.htm
http://www.oocities.org/hardyguttene/hhista.htm

MacGyver

Wow- we haven't done a question in this thread in a long time.....Would Dinosaur Dan (or perhaps someone else in his stead) like to continue it?.......

Hardy Sleuth

Joe Hardy said "Iola is alive, I can feel it. I couldn't feel this strongly about someone who was dead."

AlwaysAJoefan

If nobody objects, I can post a question. :)
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

MacGyver

Well, since Dan hasn't posted in this since February, I don't think he'll mind- I'm sure he probably just forgot about it- as all of us did, apparently. ;D

Bigfootman

Quote from: AlwaysAJoefan on September 13, 2012, 07:37:33 PM
If nobody objects, I can post a question. :)
Sure, go right ahead. Honestly, I  forgot about this game.

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

Hardy Sleuth

AlwaysAJoefan

Alrighty then. ;D

I'll start with an easy one from the Casefiles. What was the name of Chief Collig's old partner? :)
Want to cure this country? Try 2 Chronicles 7:14...

Mattie