Favorite Characters

Started by Sam Spade, July 14, 2007, 12:32:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam Spade

What are some of your favorite characters in the hardy boys books (of any series) besides Frank and Joe ???

I like Fenton Hardy, Con Riley, Iola Morton, and Tony Prito. ;)
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

"You!"

My main favorites are Tony Prito, Biff Hooper, Iola, Callie, and yes Chet (when he had hobbies that somehow tied into their cases).
CAB :)

Lola

In the Digest, I like Iola, Chet and Aunt Gertrude.

In the Casefiles Vanessa, Callie and Biff

Centrion

Fenton, Chet, Con, Tony, Phil, and Charity.
Don't worry, I have a plan.
-Frank
Right. Every time you say that, I usually do something stupid, like jump in a septic tank.
-Joe

SDLagent

Chet, Fenton, Gertrude, Sam Peterson, Uncle Hugh (CF#6) and Jack Johansson (UBSM#1).

Bigfootman

I want Bones to change his name back NOW!

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

003Robin457

Guhhh...... *Bangs head on Keybord* jnny67hn  67dnuishnj fhdytrejukr

Olivia

Quote from: Sam Spade on July 14, 2007, 12:32:12 AM
What are some of your favorite characters in the hardy boys books (of any series) besides Frank and Joe ???

I like Fenton Hardy, Con Riley, Iola Morton, and Tony Prito. ;)

Yo! I didn't even remember that!

FrankJoeATAC

I like Iola, Chet, Callie, and Mr. and Mrs. Hardy.

JoeHardyRocks

I like Iola, Belinda, and Chet. ;D
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

NZone

Con Riley, Chief Collig, Tony Prito, Phil Cohen, Biff Hooper, and Chet (of course)
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Olivia

FrankJoeATAC and JoeHardyRocks - you are my new best friends. Even if both of you are supposedly my enemies on a professional level. Sam Spade, Lola, and "You!" can join too if you want. But I don't know if you only like Iola from a certain series.

Anyways, want to start an Iola fan club? I've got nothing better to do at the moment. That will probably change by tomorrow though...so let's call it "Iola's Inner Circle" or something.

Kidding about all of this, by the way. Just got carried away. It happens.

BTW Negative Zone, you just named all/most of their friends from the Originals and/or Casefiles.

[In a Chandler voice]: Could you be any more exclusive?

NZone

[In Joey voice] Like, is that all? Whaddaya know? (You mean we got all this rusty crap for free?)
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Olivia

Yeah? Well...well...

Here!

Um, just a "random" clip. Notice the quotes.

Sam Spade

Quote from: Iola.Alive on October 14, 2008, 09:58:42 PM
FrankJoeATAC and JoeHardyRocks - you are my new best friends. Even if both of you are supposedly my enemies on a professional level. Sam Spade, Lola, and "You!" can join too if you want. But I don't know if you only like Iola from a certain series.

Anyways, want to start an Iola fan club? I've got nothing better to do at the moment. That will probably change by tomorrow though...so let's call it "Iola's Inner Circle" or something.

Oh, oh! I wanna join! ;) ;) ;)
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall