Callie Show photo?

Started by Judah-Ben-Hur, May 09, 2013, 08:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judah-Ben-Hur

Does anyone know where I can get a clean picture of Callie Shaw? I'm not aware of her appearing but in one internal illustration off the top of my head (passed out on the floor, which doesn't help me) and the few Casefiles she's on the cover of, I can't get a real good close up on. Anything you provide or point to would be great, as I need it for a prank (my best friend is now dating a girl named Callie and I'm going to pull one over on him ;) ).
Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.~ Joshua 1:9

MacGyver

LOL! That's awesome! A Hardy Boyys prank sounds hilarious. Offhand, I know Callie Shaw appears in the first graphic novel- there are pictures of her in there you might could use. Callie appears on a couple of The Hardy Boys Casefiles covers- #126 (but not very close up), 102 (pretty sure that's her in the arms of Joe- so that might work well for you), #49 (again- holding on to Joe for dear life- what would Frank say about this? ;)), #39 (yet again- in Joe's arms! Seriously, Joe? What's up with this?), #38 (aga,in holding Joe's arms! Obviously, this rivalry between Joe and Callie was just a front- Frank would be so crushed), #35 They're holding hands! This was one mystery I guess Frank never solved...), #34 (at last, Frank's holding someone in his arms...wait- that's not Callie!- the plot thickens...), #24 (Frank and Joe are both going for the girl here...And that's not Callie. And she's sliding off a roof!), #21 (okay, Callie's not on this cover- Frank's sending Joe off to follow some guy on a bike so he can finally go on a date with Callie alone!), #19 (All three in their prom best and Joe has his hands around Callie's waist...how did Frank miss all this? I guess 'cause Joe did it on the sly, when their lives were being threatened by criminals and stuff...), #18 (No girls on the cover, but Joe let's Frank hold the dead guys....), #14 (Joe has another girl holding to him for dear life for once. It's not Callie- but they're in Spain, so he probably figures he's safe), #13 (at last! Frank has a girl with her hands on his shoulders....but wait- it's still not Callie! I think we might be losing some sympathy for Frank here...), #8 (Callie is running straight toward The Hardy Boys- but whose arms will she run into...?), #4 (Whoa! Franks's holding hands with the girl this time...but wait- it's Iola? Wow- this explains a lot. Joe really holds a grudge-hence his thing with Callie.)
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

MacGyver

For the Digests, I think that may be Callie holding on to Frank on #120 (obviously we hold stronger to established canon in this series), #105 (I'm not positive- this may be Callie here- but if it is, she's in Joe' arms once again! And just look at the shocked expression on Frank's face!), #97 (Ah! This is definitely... Callie" She's in Frank's arms, but the dark hair makes me think it's Iola more than Callie! Aha! A little tit for tat, it seems.) And I think that's it- unless one of the alternate Minstrel covers has Callie on it, but I think that's all. And then there are the Wanderer covers, where we didnmt believe in putting any of the supporting characters on the cover-lol. J/k. One of the Wanderer interior illustrations might be good though.
One other option is to use a screen capture of Lisa Eilbacher's appearances as Callie Shaw on the '70s series. (Callie also appeared briefly in the 1967 pilot).
"I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No man comes to the Father but by Me."- Jesus
"You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it."- MacGyver in "Cease Fire"

tomswift2002

Well, don't forget that Joe did get pushed off a chair lift by a girl on #151.  Plus Frank's pulling a girl up the side of the boat on 154 while Joe gets decked in he background.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

MacGyver

Haha- so both Frank and Joe have taken their hits...