The Hidden Theft -- Review

Started by SkyWarp, October 27, 2008, 05:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivia

They probably throw the letters into the head office's fireplace before they crack them open.

NZone

oh, Al Gore would have a fit about that
Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men.

Sam Spade

Quote from: NZone on November 03, 2008, 04:49:47 PM
oh, Al Gore would have a fit about that

Whoa! Thanks for the heads up on that....I would NOT want to upset Al Gore! :D lol!
Check out my Youtube Channel: :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/SageDuvall

Bigfootman

I'd love to give this game a good review but it's hard to give good reviews to games that crash at the first leval!
1 out of 10

http://bigfootmanshardyboysandnancydrew.blogspot.ca

Most Recent Post:
"Tom Swift Inventors' Academy" Cancelled?

JoeHardyRocks

Quote from: Dinosaur Dan on February 02, 2009, 06:53:33 PM
I'd love to give this game a good review but it's hard to give good reviews to games that crash at the first leval!
1 out of 10

I thought it was pretty good, a good mystery,and it was interesting, except for the easy puzzles. I didn't find anything wrong with it, really.
"Hey! Don't do that here. You'll mess up my bedspread."
Rolling his eyes, Joe sat on the window sill and started sawing.
"Thank you, Joe."
"You're welcome, Martha Stewart."

tomswift2002

Quote from: Dinosaur Dan on February 02, 2009, 06:53:33 PM
1 out of 10

Oh, I didn't find that the game crashed anywhere.  Of course, I just got my computer last summer, so my computer may've been able to have handled the game fine.  But, I must say that I wish the producers had just produced the game just as either version of The Tower Treasure had been written in 1927 or 1959, and not combined it with ATAC and made it an ATAC case.  Besides, I didn't see any reason to put ATAC into the game, since the agency didn't do anything.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 
www.trevorthurlowproductions.ca

SDLagent

Quote from: tomswift2002 on February 02, 2009, 07:40:56 PM
I didn't see any reason to put ATAC into the game, since the agency didn't do anything.

Three words: Simon & Schuster

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on February 02, 2009, 08:22:49 PM
Three words: Simon & Schuster

Actually that's two words and a symbol.
VHS, S-VHS, Super Betamax, Mini DV, MicroMV, Betacam SP, U-Matic SP - NTSC/PAL/SECAM.  All transferred to DVD! 

SDLagent

Yeah, yeah. Fine.

Simon and Schuster.

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on February 02, 2009, 08:29:23 PM
Yeah, yeah. Fine.

Simon and Schuster.

I thought you would've gone "LOL"!

SDLagent

Well, it is kind of funny considering I was originally going to write exactly what you did.

tomswift2002

Quote from: SDLagent on February 02, 2009, 08:36:12 PM
Well, it is kind of funny considering I was originally going to write exactly what you did.

Well, after I posted that I wanted to change the word "symbol" to "cymbal" to make it even more funny, but I don't have an option on this list to edit the posts.

003Robin457

I never finished the game. I got to the part where you where susposta talk to Sheip. (Thats his name right? Costume shop guy?) Any way It wouldn't let me talk to him. Mouse dissapered. Patch dosn't  work. Click. Click. Click. Ahhh! I need to try the game on Mom's laptop. :-\